Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Part 2 of "The Challenge"

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! Here in sunny SoCal, it is currently about 95 degrees and everyone around me is wilting like dying flowers. I have never really experienced this type of heat during the school year so I've had to adjust my wardrobe to avoid melting. I have continued with the challenge and it has become increasingly difficult to not wear any of my clothes twice (besides from shoes). I have four more outfits for you all to see, which were all worn between last Wednesday and today.
Day 5
For this outfit, I decided to channel my inner goth side and wear what I like to call "Blothic" or the all blue gothic inspired outfit. I wore a blue velvet turtleneck tank top from Forever 21, a blue tie-dyed skirt from Brandy Melville, and black boots from Topshop. Considering it was about 90 degrees when I wore this, it maybe wasn't the best outfit but regardless I loved the outfit and the amount of blue I was wearing.
Day 6
For this outfit, which I wore on Mother's Day, I tried to combine classy and chic together into one, considering I was going to be outside in the sweltering heat for much of the day. I wore a blue Brandy Melville crop top, my patterned skort from Topshop, black sandal boots from Urban Outfitters, and a burgundy hat from American Eagle. I added a cute little green purse from Free People to the outfit to help carry my things.
Day 7
For this look I decided to wear a slightly warmer outfit, and what I mean by that is that I was sweltering hot for most of the day. I wore a vintage patterned crop top, cutoff levis from a flea market, tights from Target, and black heeled boots from Topshop. This look was very layered and would've probably worked better on a colder day.
I hope you all enjoyed seeing part 2 of The Challenge, and there will be many more parts to come. I'm hoping to get through all of my clothes so you might have to bear with me for a while.
Good luck to all of you that are currently taking AP's and I hope there are many many 5's!

xoxo, Paloma

No comments:

Post a Comment