Monday, January 28, 2013

Green Beans

First day back to school and I am already counting down the days to our next holiday. Unfortunately it's 18 days away which seems like a lifetime. Today was another cold, sunny day which consisted of Shakespeare, Model United Nations, and some science fiction movie. Oh and running, dreaded running. Even though school was long and tiresome, my outfit today was quite quirky and cute (in my opinion). I wore: Charlotte Russe skinny jeans, Topshop boots, a H&M lace tank button down, and a Brandy Melville cropped knit sweater thingy. I wore my staple jean jacket from JCrew as well. For anyone who actually saw me today, my eyes weren't red due to crying. This morning my contacts decided that they did not want to be in my eyes, resulting in moments of blindness and not being able to actually open my eyes. Eventually they went in, therefore my eyes were red as blood. Anyways, not much new besides from everything listed above but feel free to leave me any comments on anything (comment on the bottom of the post). Oh and feel free to follow me on twitter @Palomaaahhh or on instagram @paloma_db
xoxo Paloma

No comments:

Post a Comment