Sunday, January 27, 2013

XOXO

Today was another bipolar weather day, and I decided to wear shorts. Terrible idea, but at least I wore tights as well! I woke up late and got dressed in a hurry and the outcome was surprisingly cute. I thought I would end up looking like a trapeze artist, but instead I ended up looking semi indie. Haha anyways I'm wearing: vintage Levi shorts, black and gold polka-dot tights from American Eagle, vintage boots, white shirt from Forever 21, and a bag from Anthropologie (the one from my last post). For some reason my family decided to go to Disneyland later in the day so I received many strange looks from random people there. Apparently it's weird to wear tights and shorts when everyone around you is wearing jeans and hoodies...or maybe they were jealous by the fact that I could pull it off. Anyways, back to school tomorrow for my second semester (yay?). Until tomorrow lovelies, xoxo Paloma.

2 comments: