Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall/Winter Finds

Happy Saturday to you all! I hope you are all as relieved as I am that it is finally the weekend! The school week just drags on too long and these two days are like heaven for us. Considering the long week is why I changed my post days to Tuesday and Saturday instead of Tuesday and Friday, I am back again with a blog post for you all.
I just returned-literally-from the mall with some great finds to show you all! Since it's dark it's a little hard for me to take pictures in these clothes, so instead I'm just going to describe each item and on Tuesday I will actually be in them. All these clothes are perfect for fall and winter so when I describe each item, I'll give you a little idea of what I'd wear them with so you guys can decide if you'd want to buy them yourselves. Let's begin:
Item 1:Leopard Print Sweater from H&M- $24- This sweater has a little high low action going on and is super soft and adorable. I personally love leopard print, and I'd been dying for a leopard print sweater for a while, so this find was a match made in heaven for me. I would personally wear this with jeans, a leather jacket over the sweater, and some cute little booties. You could even wear this with a bright colored skirt, some heels, and a blazer for a night out! No matter how you wear it, it's super cute and comfy.
Item 2: Patterned Overall Shorts from Forever 21- $27- Ok so I would normally be incredibly skeptical of any kinds of overalls but these are simply a necessity. They fit perfectly and they work with anything- from a old band t-shirt underneath, to a sweater. I would wear this with a darkish colored top underneath, a long cardigan (maybe), and my docs or some booties. But that's just me. Maybe you'd wear it with a crop top and some converse- but either way it's super cute!
Item 3: Light Wash Jean Jacket from Forever 21- $29- I have been in dire need of a  jean jacket after I lost my old one (*crying*) and this one is perfect! It's super light wash with gold studs (the perfect amount) scattered on the back. Also, the red flannel print on the inside attracted me to the jacket even more! Ok so jean jackets are the best thing in the world and can be worn with anything. Literally you could wear them with your prom dress or with your pj's. Anything works. Anything.
Item 4: Brown Cutout Boots from Forever 21- $42- So I normally don't buy shoes at places like Forever 21 due to the fact that sometimes they fall apart, but I just couldn't help myself when I saw these shoes! They have about an inch and a half heel and they remind me of Jefferey Campbell shoes (except they aren't hundreds of dollars). I am actually really excited to wear these with jeans because they really lengthen your legs, and if you are like me (5 foot 2 woohoo), my legs need to be lengthened. Since these shoes are so basic- yet perfect- they would work with anything...except maybe not your pj's.
Until Tuesday :)
Oh and thank you for the 7k!!!

xoxo, Paloma

2 comments: