Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Travel Tuesday

Today's post, due to lack of creativity by me (and the fact that I'm currently bedridden), I'm going to be posting about travel, my lust for it, and the fashion that comes along with it. So read ahead if you want, but this post is not anything special per-say. Now that I've warned you all, let's begin.
Two summers ago, my mom and I traveled to the Netherlands, France, and Great Britain. It was the first time I had truly left the country since I was about ten, and considering I'd grown more perceptive of the world around me, this trip had a new impact to me. I don't know how many of you have traveled internationally, but traveling out of your country (or even your comfort zone), is an experience that is thrilling, and scary. Personally, the trip was a trip where I learned so much culturally, along with learning a ton about myself and my family.
The fashion that comes along with traveling is a fashion of its own, considering it consists of both what to wear when traveling, and the type of fashion that exists in the country or place you travel to.
Amsterdam Fashion:
What was seen:                                                                           What was not seen:
-denim on denim                                                                       -Brandy Melville (shocker?)
-leather                                                                                      -scandals clothes (tooshort booty shorts)
-boyfriend jeans                                                                        -dark wash denim


Paris Fashion:
What was seen:                                                                What was not seen:
-Bright, rich colors                                                          -Dark, heavy shades
- Elegantly constructed clothes                                       -clothes that looked like they were cheap
-high end and normal clothes worn together                   -Thrift Shops (or very many)


British Fashion:
Ok do I even need to explain this one? Hopefully you all know what British Fashion is like and if you don't I recommend looking at London Fashion Week and Topshop. I consider this a necessity to fashion because let's just admit it: Brits have an amazing fashion sense. So instead of fashion we are going to focus on Harry Potter. Just kidding but here are some pictures from the Harry Potter Studio Tours which were amazing.
Ok well xoxo from sick Paloma, and let me just remind you that I'm sick, therefore my post is not as good as normal.
xoxo, Paloma

No comments:

Post a Comment