Saturday, November 30, 2013

From Julia, Alyssa, and Reilly with Love

Hello everyone! Before I start writing too much, here is our first guest post from a few lovely people! I'll let them continue but Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Ok so first for Reilly's look we have a sparkly black dress nicely complemented by a military green bomber jacket to bring out the wintery side of things. This outfit could be worn on Christmas Eve for instance. I also added a nice silver necklace and brown leather bracelet courtesy of JJ. Finally for the shoes, I went with some black heeled booties that I found from a little indie boutique called Targét. This outfit is the perfect combination of glitzy and casual.


Next, for Julia's look I decided to have her sport a nice printed romper to accentuate her skin tone, which, after all, is what we are always going for (to find clothes that complement your body and make you feel great). I left her hair down to portray a lioness's mane and give her the exotic, eye of the tiger feel. I then paired the romper with a simple jean jacket showing us that not all fashion has to be expensive or excessive. Finally we topped, or should I say bottomed, it off with brown shoes so as not to take away from the rest of Julia. Hope you enjoy!  

Finally, for Alyssa's look. I decided to use a vintage flowered dress that I found at a thrift shop, while I only had $20 because I started from the bottom but now I'm here. (Where is here? Who knows). I paired this dress with a ron BURGUNDY autumn sweater making me feel as if I was in the new movie Anchorman 2 (go see it when it comes out). To top I all off I added green boots to bring back the grassy, earthy feel of autumn/winter. 

XOXO SAHIR (aka Gossip Girl)
From Julia, Reilly, and Alyssa with love.
 

See you all soon! Keep sending me in posts like this one, courtesy of JULIA REILLY AND ALYSSA.
 xoxo Paloma

2 comments:

  1. Woah I have Alyssa's dress?! I got it from Urban outfitters though :P It's my favorite! I love Alyssa's look! The cropped denim jacket is perf! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha what a coincidence! I'm glad you like it!

      Delete