Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Winter Lookbook pt. 2

Hello again my lovely people! Here is the second installment of the Winter Lookbook! Enjoy!
For today's post I had my two lovely models Kathryn and Priya model two looks for the lookbook. Instead of doing four different outfits like the last post, I decided to do two basic outfits that had common trend of cropped jeans and ankle boots.

First, for Kathryn's outfit, I used an outfit that I had actually worn earlier this week to school. The outfit was all about layers and mixing patterns so I left Kathryn's hair natural and straight and kept her makeup pretty basic minus a bright red lip. For her outfit we paired a lace sheer top from Free People, a leopard cropped sweater from Forever 21, black Urban jeans that my lovely friend Sophia ripped up for me (didn't she do a good job?) and a Aqua blazer from Bloomingdales. To finish off the look we added a pair of brown ankle boots (courtesy of my mom). The look was polished and put together and was a urban version of a "oxford" like outfit.



For Priya's outfit we went a little more in the eccentric direction and for that reason we left her curly hair natural and big and left her face almost makeup-less. For her outfit we paired together patterned cropped jeans from Topshop, a basic jean jacket from Forever 21, and a stripped long sleeve with a collar from Buffalo Exchange. The different patterns actually worked really well together which came to us as a shock considering we were initially weary of all the different patterns. To finish off the look we added a pair of vintage brown ankle boots (also courtesy of my mom).


Until next time!
xoxo, Paloma

No comments:

Post a Comment